As a child we grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood. Our parents taught us to have physical goals. Each new year, we made New Year’s resolutions. My physical goals, as a child, were to obey my parents stay in school, study hard, and complete my chores in a timely manner.
After becoming an adult my physical goals changed, now I wanted to obtain a high paying career, save a sensational amount of money, get married and raise a family, while keeping God the vital part of my life.
My Spiritual Faith Goals for Family Living:
1. Love God First Love others second and Love myself last, Matt:22:37-40
2. Pray Daily, First Thessalonians 5:16-18
3. Read the entire Bible, 2Timothy 2:15
4. Play a vital role in Church Services, Ephesians 4:11-13
5. Practice Forgiveness, Ephesians 4:31-3
6. Give back too God and others, Malachi 3:10-12
7. Always remember 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
But this I say, he which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly, and he which soweth bountifully shall reap as bountifully.
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye; always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
Deacon William Walker